In the Login page,
Click 'User name' and enter your user name.
Click 'Password' and enter your password.
Click 'Log In' button.
If you forgot your password,
you must click "forgot password" button >> enter your E-mail address then check your inbox for a password reset e-mail.
In the classroom module you find documentation about courses or homework’s uploaded by teachers.
• Select file
• View or download
Gradebook module, you can view grades by semester and courses, also have detailed information about grades.
• Select semester to view grades
Attendance module, you can view attendance with details. You have absence graph, number of absent or tardy days.
• Select semester
• View attendance details with attendance graph
Comments module, you cand view your comments that are given by teachers.
• Select semester and view the comments
Homework module, you can view your homework, can view homework’s request, due dates and all information that are given by teacher.
• Select semester
• Select homework
• Read descriptions
• Download teachers files
• After homework is done you cand upload your files
* If due date is expired you can not upload any files.
In Timetable module you can find button for online lessons, you have information about lessons time, date, hours, teacher lesson title.
• Select your lesson time
• Click on the zoom icon to participate to online lessons
In the E-book module you have a list by book as pdf, can download the books.
'Add experience' module as a student you have an advisor teacher, you can add your experience, it can be used for personal development.
• complete with the necessary information and save
In this module you can view your previous portfolio experience.
Book list module is show you the book list and their status in the library.
• Choose book and click to add to wishlist
Your info module is show you the status of the book list that you are booked and books
• Click cancel to annulate the booking of the book from the wishlist